Specific---I am going to try harder to pass all my classes at least an 80 & catch up to where I should be.
Measure---I will check my grades more.
Action---I will turn in my work on time & make up what I need to.
Reasonable---I won't put off my work & not mess around when I should be serious.
Timely---Every 3 to 6 weeks.
I am going to make sure to pass all my classes having at least 80s & catch up to where I should be. I will check my grades much more often & make sure not to be oblivious to missing work or failing grades. I will make sure not to lose work, I will turn it in on time, also if I miss any work I will do what I can to make it up. When I should be doing work I won't go play games as if there is nothing that is more important I should be doing. I will check up on & correct any mistakes that I see with my grades betwen every 3 & 6 weeks. Then I will graduate High School on time with grades of at least 80s then go to & graduate college.
No comments:
Post a Comment