Wednesday, February 9, 2011
What I'd like to do someday...
What I'd like to do someday is literally everything. I want to be able to do what I want, when I want, control reality & everything, & even things that aren't real. That way, what I could do would be limitless. I would not have to abide by any laws or rules. I wouldn't go around attacking people ramdomly or anything though. I would still follow laws most of the time, even though I wouldn't have to, & if I didn't nobody could do anything. Also, if anything happened that was bad enough, or if I just didn't like it, I would fix it, & there would be no limits to it. Also I could know what would happen, that way I wouldn't end up making things worse. Also, I could do infinately more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment