Tito's World (^_^)

Monday, April 11, 2011

Many different things as of now I did in Maya.





Posted by Tito at 10:54 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
stick figure animation Pictures, Images and Photos
Stickfigure pwnage Pictures, Images and Photos
Ichigo Gif Pictures, Images and Photos
Ichigo Transformation Bankai Pictures, Images and Photos

Links

  • Mrs. Goelners Animation
  • Mrs. Goeldners Animation Blog

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2011 (25)
    • ►  May (7)
    • ▼  April (5)
      • My Future in relation to animation.
      • What I learned & challenges I faced with my Tutori...
      • Many different things as of now I did in Maya.
      • New things learned in Maya today
      • Things I need to know for my next Maya creation.
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (7)
  • ►  2010 (13)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (1)

About Me

My photo
Tito
EVERYWHERE, EVERYWHERE
Restriction 666 released. Azure Grimoire ACTIVATE! BANKAI!
View my complete profile

Followers

PURE. FREAKING. AWESOMENESS!!!. Awesome Inc. theme. Theme images by fpm. Powered by Blogger.